What is a Team Building Workshop?
We start with assessments to be more self-aware
- Understanding my behaviors and how that shows up in my job
- Understanding my motivators and drivers and how I make decisions
- Understanding our 25 leadership competencies and the team’s strengths
We discover and address issues that the team is current facing
The team creates unique criteria for performance
With external facilitation, we provide a safe and productive environment
The leader(s) and the team come together in a facilitated interactive format to discuss and agree on what each party will do for the other.
Agreements are reached and documented by the team and the leader(s).
An action plan for accountability is created
Why do a workshop?
A unique workshop is ideal for those interested in creating a higher performing team that can achieve their results in less time with less conflict with the result of producing creative solutions and accountability for the team’s objectives.
- Greater creativity and innovation
- Reduced personality conflicts
- Faster turnaround on projects
- Committed and accountable workgroup
- Team culture is refined
Team Building Workshops
|1/2-Day Workshop for High Performing Teams||1-Day Team Building for Higher Performing Teams|
Workshop Facilitation Services:
One-Day Workshop for New Leader Alignment $3,000*
The stage is set for this workshop by using Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a team as the ground rules
The team and its new leader work individually using a template to determine what is expected of each department or individual
The leader and entire team come together in a facilitated interactive format to discuss and agree what each party will do for the other
Agreements are reached and documented by the team and the leader.
Dealing with Stress on the Job Workshop
After everyone within a work group or organization completes the Stress Quotient® assessment, results are examined as a group.
Themes emerge, and help distinguish if and in what areas an organization is experiencing detrimental stress.
Only when you understand how much stress you’re dealing with can you begin to create a more productive work environment.
- ½-day or 1-day workshop to understand stress
- Team results are plotted and shared
- TTI™ stress assessments are provided in this workshop
- Sensitivity is used as these topics are addressed
Other team workshops can be designed and customized to fit your needs!